Friday, June 1, 2012

Rabbit, Rabbit

Did anyone ever tell you that on the first day of a new month
when you jump out of bed you should say
"Rabbit, Rabbit" ?
Today is June 1, 2012.
Can you believe it?  I can't.  As always I forgot to say it.
But  I did after I got up.  

So... if saying it will bring you GOOD LUCK.
Will forgetting to say it bring BAD LUCK?
I think NOT!

A N Y W A Y 

Jo Ann fabric is having a 50% off all scrapbook
supplies.  I stopped yesterday and got more then
I should have.  oops.  But I started playing with it last
night.  I see many things coming out of my 
new stash.   Can't wait to get back to playing
with it.

I will show my stash soon.

Have a lovely 1st day of June. 

 My Mother turns
80 on the 23rd of this month.  I've got to throw her
a bang up party.  She doesn't want a big
shin dig.  So all the bling with just Family.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment