Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SHOPPING FUN.



A DAY OF SHOPPING WITH SALES OF 50% OFF. I JUST LOVE THE FUN.

As you can see I got a bunch of " goodies ". I went in to look and came out with a bag of stuff.
The Paper is My minds eye. This is the first time I have ever seen this paper. I have seen many cards made with it . So happy when it was at Hobby Lobby. Not on sale at this time but I had to get some
before my chance ran out. The next week it went on sale. So YES I got more. Why not?

I got the photo album because I took some pictures out of picture frames and have never worked on a scrapbook. Thought this would be a great time to try my hand at it. I have 2 planned but none have been
started on. Who knows if I will ever get it done. My guess is never. I hate to say it, but who knows myself better then me but me.

I had a lot of fun making cards with my new paper, lace and embellishments. Pic to come soon.

Now go and create something.

1 comment:

  1. Teresa: Don't you love it when you find goodies on sale? You'll have to share some pictures of the cards you made. Have a great week! Tricia

    ReplyDelete