Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Update with a SMILE.

Ok..It's been too long since my last post. I uploaded pics of the cards I made with my new stuff and they were all sideways. I'll have to get into them first and try to rotate them. Can't believe its been more then a month. Some things just get put on the back burner.

We have had a really HOT summer. I rather enjoy it. WHY? Because it warms up our above ground pool. We have so many trees that it never gets a day of abundant sun. I like the water to be about 80. Yes I said 80. I need to get into it today because the weather is going to take a turn for cooler weather. Like in the mid to upper 80's. Believe me when I say that will cool the pool down soon it if starts to get lower.

I did get some new fun stuff yesterday. Jo-ann's was having a great sale. $29.99 cricut cartridges. I got "Straight from the nest". Also Spellbinders nestabilities were 40 % 0ff. I got Lacey Circles. I'm not sure if I made the right choice on that. So many great selections to look at. And a book on Jewelry making. I've been working on some of that. I made 4 bracelets and gave away 3. I'll probable end up taking a class to learn it all.

Well I'm off to see if I can rotate those pictures so I can post them. Maybe then go play in my craft room.

Till next time God Bless and Make it a Great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment