Tuesday, August 2, 2011

FOUND A PIC.

So it looks like I should have posted a bigger picture. This is my minds eye paper. I like it because it does a lot of the work for you. Then added some dragonfly's and pearls. Just add a word or two and it will be ready to send. I had so much fun working with my ready made embellishments.




So I was able to find 2 pics. My husband takes all rights with the computer. He feels I can damage what he installs and so he has added my pics on two places. It depends on which camera I use. In this card The main paper is my minds eye. Used a stamp for the manikin and added the lace to the side. My first attempt to shabby. Need more work.

Better get off to another project of the day. Till next time make it a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Teresa,
    I saw your comment on ARS . . . you are looking for ScrapBands. I have a discount code on my website for them that is good until the end of the month. Go to MyCutSearch.com to get the code

    Shawn
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!

    ReplyDelete