Monday, June 13, 2011

Dreaming of Cleaning.

I've been wanting to do some real cleaning out. Throwing or storing, whatever it takes. It has made me restless. By the time I get home from work I'm ready to rest a little and my Grandson wants me to play with him. And so the story goes. I don't get anything done. I look at my crap and think do I really need this? Probably not. Oh my craft and Harp room. I hope to get to it tomorrow. I have the day off so I MUST be a task master and make myself organize and throw.

I started another little craft....Beading. Something for my cards, bit then the wheels started to turn. I wake up at night or early morning with ideas and can't go back to sleep. Wanting to be quiet and not wake anyone else, I can't get started with my ideas. Once they are up, well it's over.

Anyway, Just some random thoughts. Dreaming of the day my house pics could be on my blog for it's beauty and great finds. Till then I read of the blogs that do what I wish I could be doing. And plan for the day I can make it happen.

Have you heard of the "procrastinate"? That is me all the way.
I have to admit it.

Till I return. Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment