Saturday, August 11, 2012

Time to relax or time to play?

I haven't had any time off work for so long I 

can't remember when the last time was.  More

then 7 years I do believe.

 

Can you guess it's going to be all about me?

Enough with the caps.

 

I've been so busy that things have piled up for ...

yes....7 years.  I'm taking time of to

throw, donate and stash away.  And that takes

T I M E.

 

You say not a good vacation!  But oh how my Soul,

Heart and Mind will feel when it is all organized.

 

I have Faith that it is a good choice.  


I finely found the camera that was best for me and 

it came in Wednesday.  I will be playing around with that too.

And maybe trying to figure out picmonkey.  I played with

these pics but when I went to grab them the changes

were gone.  More work to do.  And yes I saved it.  :)

Where or where did they get saved?  Again I must have

leaped before I LOOKED.

 

OFF TO PLAY AND WORK AND MAKE IT A GREAT 8  DAYS. 

Till next time...HUGS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment