Monday, January 3, 2011

RAINBOWS OF BLESSING.

January 3, 2011

I remember when everyone was all worried about the year turning to 2000. Boy did it sound strange. 2000. But here we are still 2011. I'm still walking the face of the earth and haven't fallen off yet.

Today on my way home about 4:15 I saw a rainbow in the west of town. (( Or whatever it is called without rain. )) It was like a visit from God. Telling me I am doing good so far. Keep up the good work. If only I can keep this outlook on my day to day walk on earth with those I love and care for and those I run into with everyday living. It reminded me to say a prayer for those who need it. Some special people who need it very much. Cancer is in their body. Life isn't done with them dear God. Heal them and let them be a lite for you.

My evening goal is to go to bed early and rest up for the cleaning job I have tomorrow. Need that energy to make it the 4 hrs. Every time I have this job I feel a pull to not do it. But God is with me every time to make it through and come away feeling like a winner. I ask for words of encouragement. And every time I hear his voice cheering me on.

Blessings and Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment