Thursday, August 13, 2009

BIRTHDAY BLAST



My Grandson had a blast at his 5th B-day party. They played with water balloons, water guns, took turns riding his John Deer tractor and got along just fine. Not a better batch of 4 children could have been picked. The temperature was in the low 90's so all the water made a very good cooling effect for the kids. We adults looked for the shade. LOL. I'll add pic as soon I get them off the camera.

Gage sported his little man shades & looked adorable. No cake for him yet. Only 3 months old. My time goes too fast.

God Bless all.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day was had by all! Personally I'm looking forward to the end of winter and getting a little more warmth!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure looking forward to the photos. Glad it went well and was such a special day for Parker.

    ReplyDelete