Saturday, September 1, 2012

SEPTEMBER 1, 2012

SEPTEMBER 1, 2012

Well we had our "Blue Moon" last night.  I did manage to take a few pictures.


I don't know why I'm up so early today.  I could go back to sleep.  I've got
tomatoes  to can today.  The first time in a long time I have had enough to can at 
the same time.  I can't pass this up.  I look over my shoulder and it's still dark.  But my mind
is calling
C O F F E E.

TO COFFEE OR NOT TO COFFEE?
THAT IS THE QUESTION FOR NOW.

SEPTEMBER sounds so much a part of "summer is over".

I have this thing with my Hoosier body and mind.  When it is time for a season to change I
just fall into it.  If the weather isn't in that place I still feel the change of the season within.
I don't think I could manage to live in another State that didn't have the change of our 
4 seasons.  I love the change of each blessing it brings.  I've
seen 2 trees that have started to change colors.

~let it begin~

No comments:

Post a Comment